Terms and Conditions for Pre-Order
These terms govern your pre-order of the Unity headphones from Hed Social, LLC, 9000 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 1000, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (“Hed Unity”). Please read these terms carefully before submitting your pre-order. By submitting a pre-order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
1. Deposit. When placing a pre-order for Unity, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your name, address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Hed Unity shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact information. You can update your information at any time prior to your Unity being shipped by sending an email to: email@example.com.
2. Payment. Your pre-order consists of a deposit of $900 towards your purchase of Unity (your “Deposit”), which will be charged to you at the time of placing the pre-order. Your placing of a pre-order constitutes your express agreement to Hed Unity of charging the Deposit at that time.
3. Shipment Schedule. Although we will make efforts to begin shipping Unity as soon as reasonably possible, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of shipment, if Hed Unity provides one, is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Hed Unity does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Unity by the estimated date. If a delay arises and the estimated shipment date for your Unity is not met, Hed Unity will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep you informed as to the new shipping date. Except as required by law, Hed Unity is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Unity, you may cancel your pre-order as provided below.
4. Cancellations & Returns.You may cancel this pre-order at any time for any reason prior to Hed Unity’s notice to you that your Unity is available. To cancel, contact Hed Unity at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel prior to receiving Hed Unity’s notification of availability, you will obtain a full refund of your Deposit.
5. Notification of Availability and Final Payment. Hed Unity will notify you by email approximately one week prior to the availability of Unity for shipping. The email will contain a link to a web page where you can pay the remaining balance on your Unity plus any applicable taxes (“Final Payment”). Upon receipt of your Final Payment, Hed Unity will send you a confirmation email that will include shipping information for your Unity. The email notification will also include instructions should you still wish to cancel your order. Once you are notified that your Unity is ready for shipment, you may still cancel your pre-order as described above and receive a refund of your Deposit, less a $50 administration and restocking fee.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HED UNITY OR IT’SAFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY THE “HED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT ANY OF THE HED PARTIES IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST.
7. Terms & Conditions of Sale. Your purchase of Unity is subject to additional terms and conditions that may be provided by Hed Unity, including terms governing the software included in Unity.
9. Changes to the Terms. Hed Unity reserves the right to change any of the applicable terms for any or no reason. If you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your pre-order as described above.
10. General. These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Hed Unity pertaining to your Pre-Purchase, and it supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties. These terms will be governed by the laws of California without regard to conflicts of law principles.